We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Production Operative working for our client based in Cradley Heath
Details for a Production Operative:
Individuals required to undertake installation activities on steel fabricated equipment. Experience of working with construction materials ranging from mortars, ceramics, plastics and steels required. Artisan trade skills would be a definite advantage i.e tiling, bricklaying etc. Accredited workshop environment to ISO9001 therefore quality, compliance and standards need to be achieved. Regular requirements to undertake site activities working on engineering/construction sites away from home within the UK ranging from 1 day to 2 week periods.
- Salary: GBP8 to GBP12 per hour - DOE
- Working Hours of a Production Operative: 7.30am 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Cradley Heath
- Duration: Temporary to permanent.
As a Production Operative you will need to have:
- Previous experience in Artisan trades i.e tiling, bricklaying etc
- Commitment, ownership, pride and a can do attitude
- Excellent work ethic
Benefits for a Production Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Great hourly rate
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.