Job title: CNC Setter
Salary: Permanent role - GBP24,500 + overtime at enhanced rates
Monday to Friday hours
Location: Ludlow, easily commutable from Leominster, Tenbury Wells, Bridgnorth, Shrewsbury, Hereford
Leading Original Equipment Manufacturer require an additional CNC Setter due to a significant upturn in their order book.
The role of CNC Setter will include the following duties:
- To set and operate CNC machines to manufacture precision parts according to engineered drawings and specifications.
- Examines parts for quality compliance using high level precision measurements.
- To implement new production methods, using computer technology to improve cost efficiency and ensure continuous improvement.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machine.
- Responsible for working alongside other CNC Operators, assisting them and developing where necessary.
- To work according to tight schedules and follow strict quality control and precise guidelines as outlined in ISO 9001/2015.
- Performs any other duties which may be assigned by supervisor.
The ideal CNC Setter will:
- Have experience of setting up and operating 3-5 axis CNC milling machines & 2-3 axis turning machines
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Have Fanuc and Mazatrol controls experience (Essential)
- Have experience of operating to quality standards and use of inspection equipment.
- Problem solving ability
- Good communication skills
Please forward your CV to apply or call for further information
Cordant People are an equal opportunity Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer