GBP16,050 per annum (pro rata)
Monday to Friday, 25 hours per week
9am - 2pm
A role has risen within Benx Ltd for an Office Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a senior director support role. Reporting to the Business Support Officer you will provide extensive support to the Executive Board, assisting with all elements of their positions. Your duties will include reception duties, diary management, co-ordination of travel arrangements and event co-ordination.
This role will assist the Business Support Officer in all aspects of executive administration. The ideal candidate will be proactive in their approach and able to demonstrate professionalism at all levels. We are seeking an individual with previous experience in a similar role who displays high levels of accuracy and who is fully competent with Microsoft Packages.
It is essential for this role that you have a 'can do' attitude and are willing to assist the team with adhoc tasks where necessary.
Key responsibilities include;
- Compiling meeting documentation
- Diary management
- Event co-ordination
- Office administration and organisation
- Assisting with management of employee mobile phones
- Co-ordination of travel arrangements
- Fielding in-bound telephone calls
- Proof reading documents
- Providing refreshments for meetings
- Providing lunches
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining office supplies
- Managing booking of meeting rooms
- Distribution of post
- Scanning, printing and photocopying documents
- Managing visitor access
- Cover for Business Support Officer holiday/sickness
- Other support tasks, as required
Key Skills and Attributes include;
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Good level of numeracy and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet service needs
- IT literate (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (telephone and interpersonal) working within a customer related environment and experience of processing a high volume of transactions
If you feel that you meet the suitability for this role please send a copy of your CV to Danielle Preston - HR Generalist via the link and we will be in touch to discuss your application.