Team Manager - Fostering
2 days left
- Contract Type
A highly respected IFA require a Team Manager to join their team and play a pivotal role in supporting the in delivering a high quality service for children and young people and foster carers. This organisation have a strong and supportive infra structure and have a stable team and carer group. You will be supporting a social work team / carer base across Worcestershire and the West Midlands.
Over view of role and responsibilities:
- To play a key role in supporting the Registered Manager in service delivery and development
- Managing a team of experienced social work practitioners and support workers
- Allocating and monitoring work by sessional support workers.
- Ensuring that legislative, regulatory, national minimum standards and company requirements are met
- To work closely with other colleagues and fulfil specific responsibilities in relation to foster carer recruitment and assessment, referrals and placements
- To maintain foster carer learning and development
- To contribute to the strategic development and successful expansion of the agency, through building links with Local Authorities
You will be / have:
- A qualified HCPC registered social worker with recent experience in fostering and services for children and possess a good working knowledge of the regulatory framework.
- Possess strong management and coaching skills, you will thrive in an environment where you are able to use your creative talents and make a genuine difference to service delivery and a staff team.
- You will be a strong written and verbal communicator with good IT skills, a flexible and adaptable approach and able to travel to support the growth of the region.
This is an excellent opportunity for a positive leader with a fostering social work work and management background to join a great IFA with excellent career opportunities.
Salary is to GBP40,000 + car allowance of GBP3,000 + benefits:
?? Private health care
?? Dental Cover
?? Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
?? Extensive training suite
?? Career developmen
?? Professional support network
?? "Your Wellbeing Matters"
?? Employee Rewards Hub
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on / /
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children's social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do get in touch, in confidence: