Digital Sales executive
Star Employment are currently recruiting for a Digital Sales Executive for our client based in Wolverhampton. The main purpose of the job is to secure recurring subscription revenues from a base of lapsed and new accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To telephone canvass and qualify prospects identified within both the client database and third- party sources.
- Generate face to face appointments with the marketing budget business decision maker(s)
- Prepare and plan for all appointments using both research and analytics available.
- To win and secure new digital subscription business, e.g. PPC, Website Builds and SEO
- To occasionally support the wider print first sales teams with key accounts and develop digital revenue streams alongside the print portfolio.
- To achieve sales targets and fulfil individual KPIs
- To respond to client needs and customise packages where appropriate so that they meet individual client requirements and deliver ROI.
- Communicate customer feedback to marketing and fulfilment teams to assist with product development.
- Secondary school education - Essential
- Further Education - Desirable
- Experience - All Essential
- Media sales experience
- Demonstrable track record of new business sales
- Knowledge - All Essential
- Excellent knowledge of media landscape
- Familiarity with Google products and tools
Skills & Competencies - Essential
- To have a professional telephone manner
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- To be highly organised in following up customer leads in a timely fashion.
- Ability to use google docs
- Strong Administration skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deliver against KPIs and exceed expectation
- Skilled in sales structure and process
Personal Attributes - Essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and with colleagues as part of a team
- Maintain a confidential and professional approach at all times
- Be approachable
- Be flexible in your approach to work
The positions are offering a salary of £22,000-£25,000 per + bonus this will be dependent on experience there is also a company car, chrome book and perk box available.