KEY ACCOUNT OPERATOR - International Freight
KEY ACCOUNT OPERATOR - International Freight & Logistics
GBP22,000 to GBP26,000 + Benefits
Monday to Friday
Based in Nuneaton (CV11)
We have a new position for KEY ACCOUNT OPERATOR based in Nuneaton and we are seeking a candidate who has previously worked with Key Account customers, ideally in the Freight, Logistics, Supply Chain or Transport industry.
Working with a large prestigious key account/customer the duties of KEY ACCOUNT OPERATOR will include:
- To take calls and enquiries regarding the delivery of International freight via Airfreight
- Processing Airfreight bookings and arranging onward delivery
- Checking stock levels
- Updating Excel Spreadsheets & KPI reports
- Investigating late arrival and damaged Freight
- Speaking with overseas offices, Uk offices and the Warehouse regarding freight ETA and the despatch of freight to its final destination
- Always keeping the customer updated at all times
- Checking documentation & dispatch paperwork is present and correct
- Raising queries in the allocated time scales and responding to any issues raised
This is a busy and fast paced role, which requires a candidate who has gained previous experience of working in Logistics, possesses excellent communication and customer service skills. Able to communicate well across all levels and is organised in their approach possessing good IT/Excel skills, can learn new ways of working quickly and work with a high level of attention to detail.
The successful candidate needs to be confident and flexible in their approach and have experience of working in the Freight, Logistics, Supply Chain or Transport industry previously.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday and vary from 9am to 5.30/8am to 4.30 however during busy peak season hours vary from 7am to 3.30pm / 8am to 4.30pm / 10.30am to 7.00pm to offer the customer the level of service required.