Courier - Delivery Driver - Self Employed
Courier Delivery Driver - Self Employed
Circa GBP60 per day - Immediate starts available!
- Paid per parcel (rate is variable depending on your area) the more you deliver the more you earn
- Average daily earnings circa GBP60 per day
- Delivering within the B79 postcode area
- Delivering within your own local postcode, using your own vehicle
- Self-Employed roles suitable for independent contractors wishing to accept offers of work up to 6 days per week, ranging from activities that may take as little as 4 hours or more to complete services each day. There are a range of opportunities to fit most suppliers circumstances.
Please Note: You will have to go into our Lichfield Service Centre for an initial meeting, to discuss the role in further detail.
It's a great feeling, knowing you're making a difference to people across your local area. Because as a self-employed courier, you'll deliver promises, as well as parcels. It's just part of why so many people partner with us as a self-employed driver. There's the reliable, regular opportunities to deliver for big high street names in your own vehicle. Knowing that what you put in, you get out, with the rewards of uncapped revenue. And enjoying the benefits of driving on a self-employed basis, with the support of a leading delivery company, if you need it.
It's all about going the extra mile. For you, that means using your friendliness, warmth and attention to detail to deliver every item safely and smiling. And from us, you'll enjoy the freedom to pick your own routes and rely on a great team at every stage of the journey. How much you earn is up to you. You could deliver 30-80 parcels a day, six days a week - and get paid for each delivery. And, whilst being self-employed means handling things like your own taxes, you won't be on your own. We can link you with all sorts of experts for support.
You will need organisational skills, confidence behind the wheel and your own vehicle with the right insurance (we can help you get this sorted). But, you won't need specific delivery experience. Nor will your parcels be heavy and huge.
As drivers are, well, the driving force of our business, we'll have your back from day one. We'll give you a handheld device to help you sort your routes and any customer issues, and you'll have a dedicated site rep for any questions. Put simply, we'll do all we can to ensure you're confident, driven to succeed and ready to deliver your best. Explore more now.