Senior Cost Accountant
SF Group are currently searching for an experienced Senior Cost Accountant for our Hereford-based client, an international manufacturing business.
• Daily costings of products through the factory.
• Owning all areas of accounting around stock and fixed assets
• Contributing to the creation of the supply chain strategy and implementing and managing processes to improve forecast accuracy.
• Controlling stock management for the UK including the introduction of new products through to obsolete parts.
• Adhering to the control procedures required due to the company listing
• Preparing sales and profitability analysis.
• Preparing monthly financial forecasts.
• Preparing monthly FX and raw material forecasts
• Leading a small team within cost accounting
• Ideally a fully qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/ACMA
• Extensive experience with cost accounting within a manufacturing company
• Experience of stock and inventory management
• Experience accounting for long term WIP, revenue recognition and
• Ability to prioritise and meet stringent targets
• Driven, communicative, strong work ethic