Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
Competitive rate of pay
Based in Kidderminster
Our Client are a well-known Creative Communications Company based in Kidderminster and they are looking for a Venue Consultant to join the team in a full-time permanent position to source and acquire national/international venues for their customers marketing campaigns.
- To research the best venues and resources that meet the client's brief and create tailor-made proposal documents along with accurate cost tables.
- To find venues nationally and internationally
- Keep updated on venue and product knowledge through visiting venues and related exhibitions
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve the very best rates and added value deals
- Prepare venue and product information documents including accurate cost tables
- Be a supplier liaison
- To carry out any reasonable request by the department Director and Manager
- To report to Clients / Project Managers / Directors as required
- Good venue knowledge in the UK and Worldwide
- A knowledge of event organising and operations
- Knowledge of hotel operations
- Good keyboard and computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- The ability to work with figures in order to issue accurate quotations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work independently and to 'think outside the box'
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Able to travel throughout the UK and overseas
- Driving licence