Early Years Practitioners
***Early Years Practitioners***
Are you an innovative and adaptable Nursery Nurse or Early Years Teacher looking for your next opportunity in a supportive and nurturing nursery?
Academics are currently recruiting for Nursery Nurses and Early Years Practitioners in Stoke on Trent, with proven experience in nurseries, and of supporting the development and care of young children. Roles are on a short or long term basis, with permanent positions available in future.
What we need from you:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Promote good child development
- A creative approach to teaching and learning
- Able to develop and establish strong relationships with children and families
This role could be an exciting opportunity to develop your early years career within a supportive and dedicated team! If you are adaptable, optimistic, and ready for this great prospect, we would love to hear from you!
What Academics can offer you;
- A dedicated Nursery and Early Years consultant
- An established and respected agency representing you!
- Great rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- REC Gold Standard Accredited- peace of mind for you and nurseries
- Access to our 'Refer A Friend' scheme
Interested in finding out more, or interested in having a chat about developing your early years career? Please send your CV over now!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented early years staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!