Energy & Sustainability Consultant - Birmingham
Energy & Sustainability Consultant
GBP24,000 - GBP35,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Our client, a multi-disciplinary management and property consultancy, are looking for an Energy & Sustainability Consultant to join their established and dynamic team in Birmingham.
In your new role as an Energy & Sustainability Consultant you will be joining a nationwide consultancy with nearly 20 years' experience and multiple offices in key strategic locations across the UK. Our client consist of a highly skilled and multi-disciplined teams including project managers, building surveyors, energy & sustainability consultants to name a few.
The purpose of the role will be to assist the Energy & Sustainability team, contributing to the delivery of the divisional business case and overall company objectives. To achieve this your main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Leading and assisting with the delivery of energy and sustainability services including BREEAM Assessments
- Planning support including preparing of sustainability statements and energy strategies
- Energy Compliance (DEC, EPC, ESOS)
- Environmental management systems (ISO 14001)
- Assisting with the provision of the independent delivery of energy and sustainability consultancy advice
- Providing support and assistance in professional work and client management
To be considered for the role, you will have:-
- BSc/BEng (or equivalent) in an appropriate environmental/sustainability/building services discipline
- Experience in the management and delivery of BREEAM Assessments in line with project programmes
- Attending design meetings and liaising with clients
- Hold a BREEAM Qualification such as New Construction 2014 or be a BREEAM Accredited Professional would be advantageous. Non-domestic EPC or SAP qualifications would also be favourable however not essential
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- PC literate including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Our client in return offer an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, private healthcare, income protection scheme, contributory pension scheme and includes a structured training programme to help develop your career further.
Wanting their people to succeed and be the best, you can help our client support their vision and enable them to be at the forefront of innovative, specialist property and construction solutions.
Interested? To discuss this role or any other Sustainability opportunities, then please contact Jack Porter on or send an email to