Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
This is a mechanical maintenance role performing planned maintenance on a wide range of moulding and metalizing equipment.
The role involves performing planned mechanical maintenance on a wide range of moulding and metalizing assets. Ensuring that all assets meet the high standards required to operate in-line with health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the following:
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of pick and place robots is advantageous.
- A knowledge of plastic injection moulding machinery is advantageous
- A good understanding of health and safety procedures and legislation
- Strong mechanical fault finding skills are essential.
Day shift role, working 40 hours a week, negotiable on pay rate.