Administration and Finance Officer
School Administration and Finance Officer Stoke Temporary Role
School Administration and Finance Officer
Must be available for an immediate start
We are currently recruiting for a School Administration and Finance Officer for a temporary role with an immediate start at a School in Stoke on Trent
Your new company
This is a good school (Safeguarding Ofsted Jan15 and Ofsted Jan18), and have happy staff and pupils. Our SIAMS Inspection in March 2015 rated the school outstanding.
The successful candidate should:
* be competent in word processing and have good IT skills
* have successful financial experience, preferably in a school setting
* have a good standard of Literacy and Numeracy
* have the ability to use own initiative but also to work as part of a team
* be self-motivated, reliable and well organised
* be committed to high expectations
* be keen to develop professionally
* have good communication skills
* be competent to liaise with pupils, staff, parents/carers and outside agencies
* be a highly motivated and hard working practitioner
* be able to contribute to the continued development of the school by participating in the evaluation of office systems and procedures
* have a sense of perspective and sense of humour
* be trustworthy and have an understanding of the sensitivity and confidentiality of school finance
* be supportive of the caring and Christian ethos of the school
In return we offer:
* a positive staff team valued by the local community with excellent facilities
* an excellent working environment which is stimulating and rewarding
* help, support and professional development
What you'll need to succeed
We require previous school administration experience and good working knowledge of SIMS is essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.