SEN Teaching Assistant TA Stoke on Trent - ASD EYFS Pupils
We are seeking an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant for a Special School in the Stoke on Trent area to work on a 1:1 basis with a child with autism.
What will the role involve?
- 1:1 and classroom learning support - assisting pupils with autism
- Guide the child in remaining focused and engaged
- Use interventions and differentiation techniques to aid learning
- Promote positive behaviour management
- A positive and nurturing attitude
- 1 Year+ experience of working with Children (ideally in an SEN setting)
- Available to work full-time hours
- CACHE Diploma in Childcare
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experienced with ASD, MLD
In return, the following benefits apply:
A friendly and knowledgeable dedicated 'SEND' consultant
- *Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Great rates of pay and a variety of work to suit you
- Short and Long Term assignments
- We can offer flexible hours either part time of full time to suit your availability
If you are interested in this role - apply now.
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions, please call Lisa for an informal chat to discuss this opportunity further on or email your CV to
*A refer a friend bonus of GBP125 for each Teacher or Teaching Assistant you refer to us *payable once they have worked 20 days)