Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Burntwood, near Cannock
Salary: GBP20,000- GBP27,000 p.a. + excellent company benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, award winning utilities construction company in Burntwood. The company is growing at a rapid pace which is due to their excellent reputation.
As an AutoCAD Technician you will be expected to provide support to the design and construction team.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Visit sites to gain information and dimensions
- Produce accurate drawings of utilities
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders and authorities are updated and information is accurately maintained
- Produce detailed and accurate drawings for the design team
- AutoCAD knowledge is essential
- Previous experience within Construction/ Utilities is preferred
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English
- Confident with MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to timescales
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: AutoCAD Technician, AutoCAD Operator, CAD, Design, Utilities