Prison Registered General Nurse
Are you looking for a new prison nurse role?
Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated prison registered general nurse to work in a prison in Rugby on a short term contract.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
This role offers a competitive pay rate of £24 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent).
Requirements of the prison nurse:
- Part 1 NMC registration
- Experience of working within a team
- Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Experience of working with potentially aggressive people
- Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
This prison nurse job is advertised by Mo Sofique; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.