A provider of a wide range of fluids for various industrial printer models, they design and manufacture the highest quality of OEM fluids. They emphasise on working closely with their customers through an integrated approach, ensuring their customers are more profitable, productive, sustainable and secure.
A great Interim opportunity for a Purchasing Consultant to join a prestigious organisation based in the Shropshire region. The ideal candidate will streamline and centralise the purchasing process between acquired business to ensure reconciliation of clients and supplier to avoid duplication of information throughout the two businesses.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- To develop a centralised process for purchasing
- Develop good relationships with suppliers and customers
- Collaborate with other business units
- Have strong analytical and data skills
- Reconcile purchasing data
- Experience in authorising annual budget for areas of direct control
- Have sound knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills