Customer Service Administrator
Working for a well-established and rapidly growing business, part of an international organisation who manufacture a wide range of high tech, state of the art equipment for a variety of industries.
You will be working in new, modern offices with excellent facilities and on site parking in an organisation that values their staff and embraces strong teamwork.
Main aim of role
To act as the first point of contact for incoming customer enquiries via telephone and e-mail, including pricing, availability, lead times, delivery dates etc.
To process and maintain customer orders via ERP system
To validate the accuracy of customer orders and acknowledge them
Create new customer accounts and maintain accurate customer records
Document all correspondence relating to orders and enquiries using an electronic filing system and centralized mailboxes
Respond to customer enquiries and issues in a timely manner, ensuring complete ownership until closure
Provide accurate and timely information to global customers, by liaison with other internal departments as required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and in a busy environment
- Computer literate with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A good telephone manner
- A professional attitude and possess excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent administration and organisational skills are essential.
- You must be qualified to GCSE level C or above in English and Maths