Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (Electrically bias)
Salary: GBP28,500 - GBP32,500 p.a.
Shift: Mon - Friday - Nights
I'am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer (Electrically bias) to work with a leading provider of out-sourced Maintenance solutions. As Maintenance Engineer you be responsible for carrying out repairs/maintenance of a variety of CNC servo motors.
- Repair and maintenance of CNC Servo motors.
- Electrical, Mechanical fault finding on a variety AC/DC servo & spindle motors
- Analyse breakdowns and identify countermeasures
- PM and TPM Activities
- Repair parts for reuse as required.
The successful candidate for the Maintenance engineers position will have the following experience:
- 3-5 years experience working as a Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer (Essential)
- 17thedition qualified (Essential)
- Conversant with PLC fault finding (Siemens) (Essential)
- Ability to carryout maintenance on robotics (Desirable)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven't been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.