Adecco are recruiting for a fantastic scanning operative role for our large corporate client.
* Daily Scanning duties to include preparing physical documents for scanning. This includes removing staples and other bindings, identifying document quality and handle accordingly.
* Scanning of all incoming documents using the scanning hardware and software.
* Indexing/Linking scanned and email documents in a timely manner to the appropriate document management system and Quality checking of all scanned images.
* Ad Hoc scanning for various departments and use of Lamination machine.
* Non - Scanning related duties ensuring the security and safe storage of all client documentation.
* Ensure all paperwork/spreadsheets are competed on a daily basis in a timely manner.
* To conduct quality checks on own work to ensure required standard is met at all times in line with the client expectations.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of working with confidential data
- Office experience
- Good I.T Skills
- Great communication Skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
Pay Rate: GBP7.38 - GBP7.83 per hour + Bonus Scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy