Senior IT Engineer
CTA is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Engineer to help implement, support and advise on various IT projects for a growing Infrastructure Services provider in the Warwickshire region. You'll work closely with the Head of IT to help identify multiple opportunities within business strategy, processes and procedures.
This opportunity will build on your technical knowledge of Infrastructure, Networking and Telecommunications, ensuring multiple systems reliability, scalability, security and documentation. You'll have a deep understanding of infrastructure migrations around a range of technologies. Any experience working to an ITIL framework is good.
There is scope to progress into more consultant and architect positions as the company expands.
- Contribute to improvements on the Iaas offering
- Planning and migrating to multiple Data Centres
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of issues
- Network and Infrastructure design and implementations
- Back up and restoration of Infrastructure
- Monitoring IT Infrastructure and Networks
Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Server: AD, Clustering, GP, ADFS, Terminal Services
- Virtualisation: VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix
- Cloud: Office365, Azure
- Networking: TCP/IP/ DNS/ WINS/ DHCP, Aruba, Draytec, SonicWALL
- Scripting: PowerShell
- Hardware: HPE and Dell
- Industry Accreditation: Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, cisco
- Service Provider
If you're interested in working for a fast-growing company, with the opportunity to progress into more senior position, then please submit a copy of your CV.