Job Title: Commissioning Engineer
Location: Newcastle Under Lyme
Salary: Up to GBP40,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of engineering solutions to a number of industries. They are now recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer at their site in Newcastle Under Lyme. The successful Commissioning Engineer will travel in the UK and overseas and complete on-site commissioning activities. Candidates must be flexible in their approach as the role involves extensive travel and overnight stays at short notice.
SALARY IS UP TO GBP40,000, 33 DAYS HOLIDAY, INCLUDING BANK HOLIDAYS, BONUS, PENSION SCHEME, MEDICAL CASH PLAN.
Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Complete on-site commissioning activities, responding to customers commissioning needs.
- Compile and generate supporting documentation.
- Provide process and technical support to the department and customers.
- Be ready for reactive support globally.
- Testing and training, preparing and delivering.
- Plan and execute site tasks according to program and specification.
- Coordinate with onsite Clients and other sub-contractors to complete activities.
- Produce method statements and risk assessments.
Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
- Time served apprenticeship of hold NVQ Level 3, HNC or Degree.
- Sound understanding of process, mechanical and electrical components.
- Understanding of thickening and dewatering process fundamentals.
- Understanding of testing procedures and processes and be able to conduct testing and start up activities.
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety aspects.
- Confident in front of customers and suppliers, in both challenging and supporting roles.
- Hold full clean driving licence.
Commissioning Engineer Benefits:
- Salary; Up to GBP40,000.
- Company car.
- 33 days holiday, including Bank Holidays.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Medical Cash Plan.
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.