Job Role: Partnership Manager
Location: Bromsgrove (flexible working can be included)
Salary: Up to GBP35,000.
Gilbert Meher are proud to be working closely with a brilliantly run charity who provide vital support to employees within the healthcare profession. With ambitious growth plans for future development, this extremely ambitious charity have provided vital support and help to thousands of healthcare professionals over the last year, and aim to reach even more employees across the country.
This fantastic charity are now looking to appoint a Partnership Manager to work very closely with the CEO and Operations Director in marketing, recruiting for and growing their membership programme, which in turn will provide offer a wider range of support services and aid to healthcare employees.
- Recruit members to join the membership programme.
- Market, advertise and sell the membership programme to organisations.
- Support the growth and manage the expectations of organisations in the membership programme.
- Develop sponsorship opportunities.
- Liaise with the Fundraising manager with regards to potential Fundraising opportunities.
- Must have a valid UK driving license
- Ideally worked in a similar position within the third sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create and maintain vital relationships internally and externally.
- Ideally have worked within a customer-facing role previously.
If you are interested in this fantastic role, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.