Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant - West Midlands Work Only
Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
West Midlands Work
GBP22,000 - GBP29,000 + Benefits + Overtime Opportunities
- Do you want to work for a leading consultancy?
- Do you want to progress with your career?
- Do you want to work on major sites in the Central belt?
I have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Environmental consultancy who are winning more and more major contracts in the West Midlands area. My client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who is BOHS P402 or equivalent qualified to work on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sites. My client is looking to develop the chosen candidate so that they can go down there chosen career path.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the BOHS P402 or Equivalent qualification and hold a Full UK driving license. You will also need to have a hardworking attitude, excellent communication, reading and writing skills. An understanding off all asbestos legislations will also be needed and if you have the BOHS P403 and P404 that would also be highly desirable.
Key Duties for an Asbestos Surveyor Include:
- Completing Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on a wide range of domestic and commercial properties
- Collecting bulk samples in order to be taken in for analysis
- Building and maintaining strong professional relationships with the company's clients
- Producing comprehensive reports to be sent to clients
- Maintaining up to date working knowledge of HSG: 264 guidelines
A Competitive Basic Salary and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone and Tablet.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Solihull, Coventry, Nuneaton, Burton Upon Trent, Leicester, Northampton, West Midlands, East Midlands.