Asbestos Surveyor - Stoke on Trent
Asbestos Surveyor - Stoke on Trent - GBP24,000 - GBP30,000
- Do you want a dedicated career path to lead yourself to management or other sectors of the business?
- Do you want to work for a market leader?
- Do you want to work for a company that values its staff?
My client a leading environmental consultancy are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who is BOHS P402 qualified to work on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sites. The chosen Asbestos Surveyor needs previous experience in this role and in return will get further training and progression.
Key Duties of An Asbestos Surveyor Include:
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys
- Working on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Sites
- Understanding all relevant legislations to keep in line with UKAS accreditation
- Filling in reports of your Asbestos Surveys
- BOHS P402 Qualified or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Writing Skills
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Stafford, Crewe, Macclesfield, Northwich, Chesterfield, Derby, Wrexham, Chester, Stockport, Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, North West, West Midlands, East Midlands.