Unqualified Teacher - Stoke on Trent
Immediate Unqualified Teacher opportunities in Stoke on Trent
- A teaching or classroom assistant looking to take the next step in your career?
- A recent graduate or current undergraduate looking to gain real life classroom experience?
- An experienced teacher seeking more flexible or part time opportunities?
- Or just fancy taking on a new challenge and moving your career in a new direction?
Our Stoke on Trent schools are busy at this time in the academic year, and they are looking for motivated and dynamic staff to supervise their students in the classroom. We work with a large number of schools across the region, and have a range of opportunities for you to develop your teaching and experience through working as an unqualified teacher.
Working as an unqualified teacher has lots of benefits:
- Pre-prepared lessons- no planning or marking!
- Teach a wide and varied range of subjects
- Flexibility- we find you work for when YOU want to work!
- Can create opportunities up to full time, if that's what you're looking for!
We need people who are confident and motivated, able to lead a classroom in a range of subjects, teach pre-prepared lesson plans, and manage student behaviour effectively. If you are innovative, enthusiastic, and with a passion for education- get in touch!
As a candidate of Academics Ltd you can expect:
- Great rates of pay
- Dedicated consultants
- Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme
- A range of flexible opportunities at your fingertips
If you would like to find out more, send your CV over now!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!