Teachers and Classroom Practitioners - Staffordshire / Cheshire
Teachers and Classroom Practitioners Required- Staffordshire and Cheshire
- An NQT qualifying this year?
- A teacher looking for a new opportunity or challenge?
- An experienced classroom practitioner?
- Someone wanting to get in to education?
If so, Academics have a range of opportunities available for you! We provide staff to schools and colleges across Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, and Cheshire, and our educational institutions are always looking to meet new teachers, TAs, cover supervisors, and other classroom practitioners!
We have roles currently available including:
- Teachers- primary or secondary, with a range of subject specialisms
- Teaching Assistants
- Cover Supervisors
Our work patterns are flexible and varied; including day to day work, short and long term contracts, and permanent positions.
As a candidate of Academics you have access to:
- Generous rates of pay
- Dedicated and friendly consultants
- Our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
If you are a dedicated, committed, and passionate teacher, educator or classroom practitioner, we want to hear from you! Send your CV over now, or ring us to discuss in more detail what we can offer!