Client Account Executive
This is a 12 month fixed term contract working for a very well established Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham city centre as a Client Account Executive.
The client is a very well established Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham city centre.
The key duties as the Client Account Executive will be daily duties such as preparing and assisting with all client communications, co-ordination of projects with internal client teams, planning of projects including monitoring and reporting progress, financial administration duties such as budget preparation and analysis, attending internal meetings with senior leaders, data entry risk administration and understanding the risk management process and a variety of other relevant client service and administration duties.
The successful Client Account Executive will:
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Be able to prioritise workload effectively, often multi-tasking between duties
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Be able to take responsibility in dealing with queries from clients
- Have an excellent attention to detail at all times
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Have excellent team-working skills
- Be able to take direction from management effectively
- Have excellent time-management skills
- Be able to work independently
- Enjoy working towards KPI's, ensuring they are achieved regularly
- Have a professional and punctual attitude to work at all times
The opportunity to work for a very well established Financial Services organisation on a 12 month fixed term contract paying a salary up to GBP19,550.