Operational Risk Manager
Our client is a well-established and respected Legal Firm in the local area looking to recruit an Operational Risk Manager to join their dynamic team. Whilst working closely with the debt recovery team, you will be responsible for assessing any external threats posed to the business. You will also be responsible for the business' adherence to FSA, Ofcom and CSA requirements.
This role will suit a diligent and organised individual who is looking for longevity and stability within their next role.
- Maintain watertight procedural integrity whilst ensuring compliance with responsibilities set by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Investigate and accurately record all incidents or disputes
- Carry out due diligence checks on new clients and analyse any potential threats
- Uphold high standards of the debt recovery team with constant analysis and review of workflow and compliance
- Liaise with external auditors when required
- Manage and implement process changes and procedures where appropriate
Key Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience must have been gained in a debt recovery setting
- Must be able to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of quality
- Experience within audit and compliance
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click apply. If you would like to learn more, please contact Geoff Bridger for a discrete and confidential discussion about your suitability for this role.