Support Worker - Agency Work
We are looking for Support Workers who wants to make a difference in the lives of Adults Young People with disabilities which include Autism, Mental Health problems and Challenging Behaviours.
As a Support Worker you will be providing a combination of support, personal care and domestic care. You will be empathetic and understanding of the trauma those in your care have suffered which can manifest in to very challenging behaviours.
Requirements of the role
- You must be at least 18 years of age when working with Adults / 21 with Children
- Full UK driving licence, this is not essential but an advantage
- Experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities
If you meet the above criteria, we can offer you
- Variety of shift patterns including long days, early / late shifts and waking nights
- Flexible working hours to fit around your own availability
- Ongoing training including the opportunity to complete a work based diploma
- Hourly rates between £8.25 and £10 per hour
- Enhanced bank holiday pay
- Opportunity to transition in to a full time, permanent position
If you can answer yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you!
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service or provide Update Service subscription details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85955526