Recruitment Trainer / Assessor
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working with a national training provider that are recruiting for a Recruitment Trainer / Assessor in the Midlands area
Job Title: Recruitment Trainer / Assessor
Salary: GBP27,000 - GBP33,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Office Hours - Monday to Friday
- To act as an Assessor/trainer in Recruitment
- The post holder will provide Teaching, Learning and Assessment to Learners whilst providing support and guidance to meet learning outcomes and improving soft skills in a flexible and appropriate manner.
- You will be required to ensure achievement of qualifications for the learner within a given period of time.
- Provide constructive feedback and offer advice
- Engage with Employers
- The average caseload will be between 28 - 38 learners.
- Qualified to A1 Assessor Award/TAQA or equivalent preferred
- Teaching qualification i.e. Cert Ed, PTLLS, CTILS or willing to work towards qualification
- Clean Driving Licence
- Must have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel
For more information on the opportunity please feel free to contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.