Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner / Early Years Educator
Nursery Nurse Required - Are you a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator looking for a long term move or to gain more experience? If so, then we are keen to hear from you.
Academics Ltd are currently looking for Nursery Nurses/ Nursery Practitioners/Early Years Educators to work in Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding areas.
Responsibilities will include
To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care.To ensure all children are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety.
To be considered for this position you must???
* Hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or above / Paediatric first aid certification.
* Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
* Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
* Be confident in working with babies, young children and adults
* Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
* Be able to monitor and complete essential observations
Interested in these type of roles then please submit an up to date CV to Academics by applying Now !!