Childbase Partnership, a Times Top 100 company to work for, is looking to recruit an Apprentice at their *Nature Trails Day Nursery in Rugby.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation' for life.
Your duties as an Apprentice Nursery Nurse will include:
- Building positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
- Ensuring that each child's wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- Observing, monitoring and engaging in children's play activities linked to the EYFS. Activities will support children's language and literacy, art and design, numeracy and physical development
- Keeping records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered
- Learning how to provide high quality childcare to our children
- Assisting in serving food to children, ensuring special dietary requirements are met
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
- Potential for an annual tax-free Partnership Dividend
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the option to buy and sell leave
The pay rate is GBP5.55 per hour and you will work 37.5 hours a week.
During your work-based apprenticeship you will be allocated time to complete any relevant computer-based learning. If you don't already hold GCSEs graded A-C in English and Maths, you will be required to study for functional skills alongside your early years qualification.
A level 2 apprenticeship will last for approximately 13-17 months and a level 3 will last for 19-23 months. Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to apply for qualified roles in our local nurseries.
If you are enthusiastic and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.