Part Time Accounts Administrator - Immediate Start
EVORA EDGE Ltd is the technical engineering division of EVORA Global and has been formed as an equal partnership between the two principals, Neil Dady and Andrew Cooper and EVORA Global.
Our primary business function is within the commercial property sector focusing on energy efficiency, building compliance and building services consultancy.
The EVORA business has offices in Central London, Bolton and Shrewsbury.
EVORA EDGE was formed in January 2017 and currently has three direct employees.
Accounts administration is carried out at our Shrewsbury office.
It is envisaged that we will require an individual that can work on a part time basis, initially for 24 hours per week. Working hours will be flexible to suit the applicant’s requirement’s falling within our normal business hours of 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will be based at our Shrewsbury office.
The role will be primarily accounts administration but additionally there will be an element of general administration as the role develops, key functions are:
- Responsible for the regular bank, cash and card reconciliation statements - including reconciling the bank account at the end of the month.
- Updating our monthly invoicing spreadsheet.
- Control all invoices and manage payments onto Sage systems.
- Responsible for the full process of both purchase and sales ledger and ensuring incoming 3rd party costs are matched off against outgoing sales invoices.
- Maintain a constant check of money paid in against sales invoices.
- Preparing a monthly payment schedule to ensure suppliers are paid on time.
- Pay PAYE/NI when due on a monthly basis.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns using Sage and pay HMRC within deadline’s.
- Chasing payments via telephone, email, and statements – credit control
- Taking cheques to bank to pay in, as necessary.
- Posting journals and reconciling a wages control with figures given from a payroll administrator - Pay salaries so they clear on the last Friday of the month.
- Prepare a monthly management report with up to date profit and loss and keeping a track of where of cash flow.
- Help with year-end accounts with third party accountants
- Enter all expenses claimed into Sage on a monthly basis and prepare payments.
We would expect the successful applicant to have experience of accounts administration and be familiar with Sage software.
Payment will be based on agreed hourly rate band paid monthly in arrears, the envisaged rate is £10.50 - per hour.
Company benefits including holiday allowance and pension scheme will be discussed and agreed with the successful candidate.