Are you a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse looking for permanent work in the Warwick area? Are you committed to delivering exceptional care to children? Do you have a genuine passion for the care and development of children? We are recruiting for an experienced nursery nurse/assistant for a permanent position within one of the UK's leading nursery companies.
- Excellent in house training available
- Recognition from Leadership, who consider staff to be their greatest asset
- Discounted M&S and Sainsbury's groceries, reduced Odeon cinema tickets and subsidised gym memberships
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A confidential employee assistance programme
- A pension scheme with auto-enrolment
- Competitive pay rates of GBP7.10 - GBP8.64 per hour
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps children develop
- Plan and provide effective education and care that enables children to learn and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote children's health, safety and welfare
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals to meet children's needs
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment, reflecting children's needs, interests and stages of development
- A level 3 qualification in any of the following:
- BTEC Nat Dip
- CACHE Dip in Childcare
- An unrivalled dedication to children
- Commitment to your own career development
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Availability to work full time (40 hours per week)
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity please don't hesitate to apply now!
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
To apply please click 'apply now' or contact us today on .