Are you an experienced Warehouse Professional looking or an opportunity to join a successful, fast-growing business where hard work and a can do attitude is rewarded?
Would you like to work in fast paced operation, for a business that appreciates best results are achieved when its people work in a pleasant environment ?
Working Hours: 8am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
My client is an independently owned IT refurbishment business, looking for a warehouse operative / warehouse supervisor with experience of working under pressure to deadlines, able to keep calm and maintain a high standard of work.
Key knowledge and skills required for the role
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Accuracy and ability to follow instructions
- Able to use a hand-held scanner terminal
- The ability to work within a team environment to achieve team / department objectives
- Have a FLT license
- Full and Clean UK Driving to deliver orders to local customers using the company transport
- Ability to carry out basic analysis on information via excel and our stock warehouse management system
- Flexible - if overtime is required to finish the job and in peak season
- Competitive salary and bonus structure based on performance and accuracy
- Career growth and development in a vastly growing business which has grown year on year for the past 8 years
- A fun team who work on some of the latest and most interesting consumer electronics
- Generous holiday package
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future