Senior Thermal Design Engineer
Role: Thermal Design Engineer
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 (neg dep exp)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Thermal Design Engineer to join a leading organisation in the Birmingham area.
Responsibilities: Thermal Design Engineer
- Creating designs using 3D/2D CAD software programs including Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Generate and review thermal calculations to define project specification
- Design thermal systems using company engineering methods and best practices.
Skills and experience:
- Be educated to HNC Level
- Experience in the use of inventor 3D and AutoCAD 2D design
- Previous experience in the design/manufacture of thermal equipment. – steel/aluminium industry preferable.
- Understanding of thermal principles
If you are a Thermal Design Engineer looking for a new challenging role where you can really utilise in a well-established organisation, then please send your latest CV to or Call Brittany White on