Team Leader Required
Role: 1x Team Leader
Job Term; Temp – Perm
Location; Stone, ST15
Remuneration; £9.50 rising to £10.22 after 10 weeks
Working hours; Monday - Friday 2pm-10pm
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Stone.
We are currently looking for x1 Team Leader to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity for someone enjoys production work and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills.
We provide full a full brief ahead of the start day.
The job purpose is to;
- Lead and motivate the team to meet all requirements asked of them
- Packing and re labelling electrical goods
- Identify areas of risk if needed and ensure a safe working environment
- General Warehouse duties
- Adhere to all H&S and ensure the team are compliant
- Conduct other duties as in when required by the Manager
- Previous experience in either team leader or supervisor role is essential.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail,
- Able to work the shift.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090Closing date for applications: 28/04/2019 Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for successful candidates.