OSR are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading prestige dealership in Stratford, who are looking for a Parts Supervisor to join them.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Dealing with customers face to face or over the phone promptly.
- Deliver on sales targets.
- General administration.
- Control stock levels and take deliveries.
- Complete all associated paperwork accurately.
- Work responsibly with Health and Safety in mind.
- Adhere to all codes of practise, systems of work, and processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years' experience in an Independent or Main Dealer.
- Previous experience within a target driven role.
- Experience with Kerridge would be a significant advantage.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to work within strict time frames.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- My client is offering a competitive basic salary GBP20k - 26k basic + OTE.
- Various company benefits for the successful candidate.
- Our client will provide full training and support, with progression routes for the right candidate.
- Hours Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.