General Maintenance / Multi Skilled Operative
General Maintenance/ Multi skilled operative (carpentry bias)
A fantastic opportunity has become available here at Listers Group for a General Maintenance/ Multi skilled operative (carpentry bias) to join our head office maintenance team.
As part of the existing team you will be tasked with the upkeep of our various properties across the group with work consisting of hanging doors, kitchen fitting, constructing partition walls, changing locks, painting/decorating etc.
We require a motivated individual to work closely with our property team in ensuring the properties are maintained to the highest standard, while prioritising workload to ensure essential repairs are carried out as timely as possible.
- Relevant trade qualification or minimum 5 years' experience
- Experience in a responsive repair role would be advantageous
- Experience of working at height with powered access equipment/ scaffold towers
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work unsupervised
- Full UK driving licence
- CSCS Card would be advantageous but is not essential
- Must be willing for some travel, as you will be covering our Head Office buildings and all of our car dealerships throughout the Midlands, Warwickshire & Lincolnshire (company vehicle and fuel card provided).
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5:30pm.
(Occasional weekend work may be necessary so flexibility is required)
Remuneration & Benefits
In return we can offer an excellent salary, company vehicle (business and private usage), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme and we will provide you with all the tools / equipment needed. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shop!
If you wish to apply please send your CV to , or call us on .