- Permanent staff position (following probation)
- Cannock, West Midlands
- 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
- National Minimum Wage, up to GBP17,000
An excellent entry-level opportunity has arisen for a Junior Print Operator to join a national organisation. Working onsite for a major customer, you will work as a key member of a small team, providing a print and mail service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet customer expectations for printing requirements, meeting all company standards
- Operate a variety of digital and scanning machinery
- Work to company work processes and service procedures.
- Management of customer expectations in terms of quality and delivery.
- Ensuring print room is well presented and maintained.
- Distribution and collection of mail around a large site
Job Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in a reprographic/digital print role is desirable, but applications are welcomed from candidates looking to start a career in the industry
- A high level of IT literacy is essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional or Command Workstation is desirable
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading company which can offer real progression and development opportunities.
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV.