We are currently working with a well-established and forward-thinking client looking for a HR Advisor to join their site just outside Stratford-upon-Avon. This is a pivotal role that requires an experienced HR professional who is accustomed to a fast-paced environment and has the autonomy to make experienced decisions.
This is an exciting HR Advisor opportunity for a driven and motivated individual looking for a role that will provide autonomy and the opportunity to progress within a dynamic and friendly team.
- Manage, support and advise on all HR cases including disciplinaries, grievances and redundancies
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in response to business requirements and in line with relevant legislation
- To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with all management and colleagues
- Support managers with the effective and efficient performance of their employees, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance management processes
- Own transport is required as some travel to other sites will be required
Experience and Qualifications:
- CIPD or relevant qualifications/experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment would be beneficial, ideally from Manufacturing, FMCG etc
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience
- Self-motivated, with a desire to progress their career
- An excellent problem solver and generator of ideas