CAD Technician - Stoke on Trent
Salary up to 25k
The role is working in a small team due to growth. Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and able to achieve a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail, capable of working under pressure to meet strict deadlines. The role entails not just designing but liaising with clients to agree on design details.
Working within a precise and customer focused department, the candidate will need a flexible approach and committed to achieving daily targets,
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers to agree design details.
- Preparation of and revisions to CAD layout drawings
- Preparation of production documentation.
- Planning and management of multiple projects.
- Assist customers and colleagues on technical support
- Respond to customer queries, adhering to Customer Service Standards at all times
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Proven track record of excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Methodical & structured approach to tasks
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to produce professional and grammatically correct correspondence