A large commercial vehicle company, which develops, manufactures, sells and maintains large vehicles, require an Engineering Administrator to join the team.
Engineering Administrator - This is a varied role, which will involve the candidate working in the engineering department.
Engineering Administrator - Engineering qualifications or experience is essential including the ability to read technical drawings and to understand the processes surrounding Standards, Document Control, BOM's (Bills of Materials) and Engineering Change Requests.
Engineering Administrator - Main Duties & Responsibilities:
The role of the Engineering Administrator will involve
- Processing build reports for the engineer department
- Assisting with the creation of build kits for production alongside the engineer department
- Ensure engineering records are kept up to date including BOM's and Engineering Change Requests
- Creation and control of the Part Numbering system.
- Assist with the Type Approval process.
- Monitoring performance and collating reports based on allocated KPI's.
- Assist the Quality Inspector in collating all relevant inspection documents.
The ideal candidate will be professional and self-motivated with a good internal/ external customer service ethos and the ability to develop and learn. Communication skills are vital for this role and the candidate must be confident & flexible enough to work alone and as part of the larger team.
Good organisational skills, Good Microsoft office, time management and administration skills are also vital.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.