Credit Control Agent
Our client is an exclusive and high-end supplier of goods who are looking for a Credit Control Agent to a join newly created team which is being formed as a result of expansion into the USA. Boasting a friendly and relaxed working environment, 25 days holiday and bank holidays, incentives and endless progression opportunities.
The company has gone from strength to strength in the last 18 months and have quadrupled their workforce. They have just launched in the USA and as a result are already seeking larger premises as they recruit for this team. This is a company which is ever changing and is seeking dynamic and confident individual.
The Credit Control Agent will report into the Credit Control Manager. The role is responsible for all financial processes relating to customer accounts. It will be the responsibility of the Credit Control Agent to ensure compliance with the Office of Fair Trading regulations within the sales/payment environment and processes are kept up to date.
Duties and responsibilities of the Credit Control Agent:
- Responsible for all payment/credit activity on the system.
- Responsible for the banking/refunds supporting when Credit Control Manager is out of the business.
- Responsible for managing the entire 'dunning cycle' process and supporting when credit control manager is out of the business.
- Responsible for checking the entry of all data on client accounts, input of sales information and upkeep of the system entries.
- Responsible for the invoice and reminder process ensuring they are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Customer Service department with day to day duties when required including front line Customer Service calls.
- Supporting with fulfilment administration duties to ensure smooth running of dispatch.
- Supporting with all other processes that fall under the bad debt scope and supporting the increasing workload of the 'dunning cycle' as the customer base grows.
- Feeding back to Line Manager on any repeat errors that are uncovered from the sales team to ensure everyone adheres to process.
- Outbound calls to collect overdue balances.
It would be good to see candidates with:
- Previous credit control experience
- The ability to multi task
- An analytical mind
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Confidence in challenging other people's behaviour and actions
- Ability to stay calm when working under pressure
- Work to strong deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong IT skills
- A high level of integrity
Hours: Monday to Friday, 1.00pm - 9.00pm
Salary: GBP18,000 per annum plus quarterly bonus based on company performance and individual objectives.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.