Maintenance Multi-skilled technician
Maintenance Multi-Skilled Technician
Investigate, diagnose and rectify faults on highly automated process equipment such as kilns, mills, pumps, mixers, conveyor/drive systems, packaging equipment and general services support.
- Possess strong hands-on skills in mechanical and electrical disciplines such as fitting, electrical testing, welding, dismantling/rebuilding and parts replacement.
- Provide effective reactive engineering support to manufacturing plus an active involvement in a rapidly evolving PPM system.
- Ensure all relevant engineering documentation and communications are completed in a presentable and timely manner.
- Work closely and effectively with the manufacturing team to ensure the process operates in a safe and efficient manner.
- Possess a flexible and driven persona with the ability to communicate with your team and colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Participate in scheduled production meetings to ensure you understand the performance and targets of the production process and apply engineering contributions to any relevant decision making.
- Demonstrate a willingness to participate and contribute to any improvement schemes or projects through all areas of the business.
The successful applicant will hold a minimum qualification of ONC/NVQ3 or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and will have completed a recognised and relevant engineering apprenticeship.
This role operates within a days & night 7-day rota.
Applicants with no previous industrial maintenance experience need not apply.
In return we offer:-
- Attractive salary (dependant upon experience).
- 33 days annual leave.
- Company contribution pension scheme.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy