Field Service Site Technician
Our client in Stoke-on-Trent is currently looking for Field service and installation Site Technicians to join their existing team on a permanent basis due to the business growth. The ideal candidate will have previous electrical and mechanical Fitting experience along with pipefitting skills, a positive attitude and a 'can-do' approach.
- Working within a team of site technicians, providing electrical and mechanical and pipefitting installations, refurbishment, repairs and Maintenance including fault finding of HVAC products across various sites throughout the UK
- PPM and breakdown repairs
- Dealing with break downs via a 4 hour call out service on rota
- Providing a 24 hour on-call service one week in 5/6
- Working under minimal supervision and sharing own knowledge and experience to wider members of the team
- Working in a team of 2, some nights away required
- Strong communication skills
- A positive attitude and a 'can-do' flexible approach to meet the demands of the customer focused and quality-driven culture of the business
- Recognised electrical and mechanical engineering qualifications beneficial but not essential or time served industry experience within a similar role
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport required as a works van is available for daily use to client's sites
- Monday to Friday 8am -5pm (42.5 hours per week)
- Some weekends, overtime paid at time plus a half after core hours have been completed and double time for Sundays and bank holidays. Call out pay for being on call and call out rates for attending site.
- Salary negotiable (dependent on experience and skills)