Primary School Teachers are often underappreciated and overlooked. But not here.
Randstad Education is looking for inspiring and engaging Primary School Teachers, with a genuine love for working with Children, to join an amazing team based in Burton upon Trent.
If you're passionate, dedicated and understand the importance of Early Years Education, we'd love to have you on board.
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme giving you the chance to earn £300
* Genuine career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Sounds great, right? Your responsibilities:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Have control over a whole class and maintain discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
* PGCE or equivalent qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* DBS check
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Take the first step today, and seize the opportunity to improve your career forever. If you have any questions, be sure to contact Tom at .