Registered General Nurse
Our Well-established client is currently seeking RGNs withing Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust is an exciting place to work. It offers a wide range of employment opportunities for many people.
Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust positively encourages applications from all areas of the community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are committed to ensuring people who work for the community trust have a good working life - and a good work life/home life balance.
We are pleased to announce a number of full time, part time and bank vacancies for Band 5 Registered General Nurses to work within a multi-disciplinary inpatient team at Ludlow Community Hospital
Our Client are a 24 bedded nurse led ward within a thriving community hospital that cares for frail and elderly patients, end of life patients and those requiring rehabilitation.
We are looking for RGNs that are able to support in the delivery of high quality individualistic and holistic care.
As an RGN you would be working alongside a supportive and committed multi-disciplinary team. Within the role there will be an opportunity for you to develop and expand your role.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy variety in your work and wish to be part of the team striving to make a difference within the community we would love to hear from you.
Who we are:
As one of the UK's leading medical staffing agencies, Medteam have over 20 years experience within the medical recruitment industry. We are a team of high quality recruiters who have combined our knowledge and experience of the medical profession. We understand the day to day needs of medical professionals; gained over many years
*Why register with Medteam
- Free DBS Check*
- Free Mandatory Online Training Modules*
- Simple and straightforward registration experience
- Ongoing guidance and support throughout your journey with us
- Once registered with us you will be allocated a personal Recruitment Consultant
- A high quality and efficient service - let us know when you can work and we'll do the rest
- Revalidation guidance and assistance
- Placements in areas of your choice
- Flexible shifts, long or short term work
- Our experience within the profession means we understand the challenges you face - we understand your role and are here to help you
- Competitive rates of pay
- Work with a professional and reputable organisation, we are a framework approved NHS agency
*(Terms & Conditions apply)
We are looking for the following qualities and skills:
- Excellent clinical skills
- Have comprehensive medical knowledge
- Be able to care for a patient from admission to discharge
- Work with care teams to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of patients care
- Be compassionate, caring and hard working
- Excellent communication skills
Essential experience and qualifications:
- Be a qualified Nurse with at least 1 year recent experience in your chosen field
- Have a valid NMC pin number