Professional Fencing Operatives
My client a market leader in installing gardens on new build homes sites, requires professional fencers to join there rapidly growing team.
Benefits of Landscape/Fencing Operatives
- Regular and Set hours available
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Training and support provided
- Uniform Provided
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days Holidays
Place of work: Head office based from Stratford Upon Avon. You will be required to travel to various sites to carry out your work as necessary on the business of the company
Personal Qualities Well presented, punctual, good mannered and respectful to all. A high level of experience in your work roll and able to deliver services, products and information to the highest quality.
List of Key Duties and responsibilities
- * Carrying out Landscaping projects
- Use of Equipment its safety and daily maintenance
- * Team Player** You will be able to take instruction and discuss any issues clearly. You will make a positive contribution to the team and be prepared to meet all challenges in a positive and constructive manner.
- Communication You will communicate clearly and positively with all parties including the customer and the public, setting and meeting targets and deadlines and ensuring the efficient use of resources. Work mobiles will be kept with you at all times and answered immediately when safe to do so. You will also ensure that all personal calls are restricted to lunch and tea breaks except in an emergency.
- Health & Safety You will ensure that you are clear and competent in the tasks that you have been asked to complete, and all works will be completed in accordance with PDG's health and safety policy, risk assessments and method statements.
- Quality You will ensure that all your work is completed to the best possible standard, in accordance to any instructions and specifications you have been given and to the satisfaction of your team leader.
Interested? Call Sam Hayes on or email